University Master's degree in Ageing and Health
A university degree in Medicine, Biology, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy or a related field.
A part from the compulsory documentarion to pre-enrole in the programme, students must do submit the following documents: documentación adicional
- Proof of level of English (if applicable).
- Proof of additional training related to the content of the master's degree (only courses of 10 hours or more will be taken into account).
- Proof of healthcare experience (employment record and documents certifying the professional category).
- Proof of teaching and research experience (copy of publications).
- Proof of experience in management positions.
Pre-enrolled students will be selected according to the following criteria:
1. Suitability of the admission qualification, up to 2 points, according to the following scale:
a. Physiotherapy and nursing qualifications: up to 2 points.
b. A degree in the field of health science other than Physiotherapy and Nursing: up to 1 point.
c. Other qualifications: 0 points.
2. Evaluation of the students' academic record in the university degree that qualifies them for admission to the master's degree: up to 4 points.
The average mark of the academic record obtained in the first cycle of the qualification required in Section 1. The grade for each subject is the numeric one stated in the academic record. If there is no numerical grade, it will be assessed as follows: pass, 1 point; good, 2 points; excellent, 3 points; and distinction, 4 points. A Pass is considered to be a mark between 5 and 6.9; Good, between 7 and 8.9; Excellent, between 9.9 and 9; and Distinction, 10.
3. Level of English: up to 1.5 points.
4. Complementary training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities, for which proof must be provided): up to 1.5 points.
5. Care work: up to 2 points. 0.1 points will be awarded per year worked.
6. Teaching experience: up to 2 points. Teaching at university level and continuing training in the care field will be taken into account.
7. Research experience: up to 2 points. Publications in scientific journals and contributions to Catalan, Spanish and international conferences will be taken into account.
8. Management experience: up to 1.5 points. 0.2 points will be awarded for each year in a position of responsibility.