New documentation - Master's degree
Students admitted onto a master's programme have uploaded the required documentation (legalisations, translations, attested copies, etc.) onto the document manager during the access and admissions process.
To access online registration, students must first present the original versions of the following documents to the Secretary's Office:
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED BY ALL STUDENTS (except for those with URV degrees):
- Identity document:
- Spanish students: photocopy of a valid identity card (DNI)
- Foreign students: original and photocopy or an attested photocopy a valid passport or NIE, which must not have expired.
- University qualification that allows access to the course (bachelor's degree or equivalent) or the receipt demonstrating payments of the fees for the issuance of the this qualification: Original and photocopy, the Secretary's Office will attest the photocopy of the qualification/receipt and return the original to the student or attested photocopy of the original document.
- Personal academic transcript or European supplement of the certificate: Original and photocopy, the Secretary's Office will attest the personal academic transcript/European supplement of the certificate (bachelor's degree, master's degree or equivalent) and return the original to the student or attested photocopy of the original document.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED BY THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS:
- Students with large family certificates: Original and photocopy or an attested photocopy of the large family certificate.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
- In certain situations the secretary's office may require students to provide documentation demonstrating that they have completed the courses that enable them to access the university or documentation that shows that they are eligible for an exemption from fees (e.g. victims of terrorist acts, victims of domestic violence, disabilities, etc.)
- Foreign students who have to make any financial transaction (e.g. apply for a grant) must possess and present a Spanish foreign resident's card (NIE). During their studies at the URV they must use the NIE to identify themselves to the University.
- The presentation of attested copies is governed by article 6 of the Registration Regulations. 6.
- Students who are applying for an exemption from registration fees must provide documentary proof that they find themselves in the circumstances that make them eligible for the exemption on the date on which their studies begin (30th September 2019). This documentation must be presented within the specified period (article 6.2 of the Registration Regulations).
- Students who do not present the required documentation within the specified period will have their registration temporarily suspended in accordance with the Regulations governing registration for bachelor's and master's degrees.