||The interested party or the authorized person on presentation of the necessary identification.
- Through the URV's intranet.
- In the auxiliary registry of the Secretary's Office of the Faculty/School where the studies are or were carried out (if the transcript is for official purposes).
At the student's request.
- Students must access the intranet with their user name, password and click on consult academic transcript.
- Or students can submit an application form to the head of the Secretary's Office if the transcript has to be presented for the following official procedures:
And, provided that the competitions allow it:
- Transcript transfer (including doctorate and simultaneous studies)
- Recognition of credits for bachelor's and master's courses (at the URV)
- Validations and recognition of free elective credits pathway a) for 1st and 2nd cycle courses (at the URV)
- Collaboration grants (with the URV and with the department)
- Predoctoral grants from the Spanish Ministries of Education and of Economy and Competitiveness: FPU and FI
- Mobility grants - SICUE-SENECA, AGAUR, ERASMUS, NICARAGUA, etc.
- Grants for courses abroad in the English language aimed at holders of Master's degrees in Training for Teachers of Compulsory Secondary Education and Upper Secondary Education, Professional Training and Language Teaching, and at students of primary school teaching and primary school teachers.
- Student details
- Admission details
- Qualification details
- Subjects with the grade, duration, etc. The average grade on a scale of 4 and a scale of 10. The distribution of credits in terms of the curriculum and level of achievement.
- Students can request the academic transcript in Catalan, Spanish or English..
- If students wish to present the transcript for the official procedures, they must submit an application to the secretary's office of the faculty/school. The transcript will then be issued to them bearing the signature of the head of the secretary's office and the stamp of the faculty/school.