DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Ackermann, T. and L. Soder (2002), An overview of wind energy-status 2002, Renewable sustainable energy reviews, 6, 67-128.
- Alongi, D. (2002), Present state and future of the world's mangrove forests, Environ. Conserv., 29, 331-349.
- Balmford, A., A. Bruner, P. Cooper, R. Costanza, S. Farber, and R. Green (2002), Ecology - Economic reasons for conserving wild nature, Science, 297, 950-953.
- Beg, N., J. Morlot, O. Davidson, Y. Afrane-Okesse, L. Tyani, and F. Denton (2002), Linkages between climate change and sustainable development, Climate Policy, 2, 129-144.
- Bergeron, Y., A. Leduc, B. Harvey, and S. Gauthier (2002), Natural fire regime: A guide for sustainable management of the Canadian boreal forest, Silva Fenn., 36, 81-95.
- Custodio, E. (2002), Aquifer overexploitation: what does it mean?, Hydrogeol. J., 10, 254-277.
- Dincer, I. (2002), The role of exergy in energy policy making, Energy Policy, 30, 137-149.
- Dunn, S. (2002), Hydrogen futures: toward a sustainable energy system, Int J Hydrogen Energy, 27, 235-264.
- Kaygusuz, K. (2002), Environmental impacts of energy utilisation and renewable energy policies in Turkey, Energy Policy, 30, 689-698.
- Kaygusuz, K. and A. Kaygusuz (2002), Renewable energy and sustainable development in Turkey, Renewable Energy, 25, 431-453.
- Martinot, E., A. Chaurey, D. Lew, J. Moreira, and N. Wamukonya (2002), Renewable energy markets in developing countries, Annu. Rev. Energy Environ., 27, 309-348.
- Mohanty, A., M. Misra, and L. Drzal (2002), Sustainable bio-composites from renewable resources: Opportunities and challenges in the green materials world, Journal of polymers and the environment, 10, 19-26.
- Robert, K., B. Schmidt-Bleek, J. de Larderel, G. Basile, J. Jansen, and R. Kuehr (2002), Strategic sustainable development - selection, design and synergies of applied tools, J. Clean. Prod., 10, 197-214.
- Saling, P., A. Kicherer, B. Dittrich-Kramer, R. Wittlinger, W. Zombik, and I. Schmidt (2002), Eco-efficiency analysis by BASF: The method, The international journal of life cycle assessment, 7, 203-218.
- Walther, G., E. Post, P. Convey, A. Menzel, C. Parmesan, and T. Beebee (2002), Ecological responses to recent climate change, Nature, 416, 389-395.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.