DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Allison, E. and F. Ellis (2001), The livelihoods approach and management of small-scale fisheries, Mar. Policy, 25, 377-388.
- Binswanger, M. (2001), Technological progress and sustainable development: what about the rebound effect?, Ecol. Econ., 36, 119-132.
- Both, C. and M. Visser (2001), Adjustment to climate change is constrained by arrival date in a long-distance migrant bird, Nature, 411, 296-298.
- Cheng, H., Q. Yang, and C. Liu (2001), Hydrogen storage in carbon nanotubes, Carbon, 39, 1447-1454.
- Chopin, T., A. Buschmann, C. Halling, M. Troell, N. Kautsky, and A. Neori (2001), Integrating seaweeds into marine aquaculture systems: A key toward sustainability, J. Phycol., 37, 975-986.
- Clark, M. (2001), Are deepwater fisheries sustainable? - the example of orange roughy (Hoplostethus atlanticus) in New Zealand, Fisheries research, 51, 123-135.
- Conte, M., A. Iacobazzi, M. Ronchetti, and R. Vellone (2001), Hydrogen economy for a sustainable development: state-of-the-art and technological perspectives, J. Power Sources, 100, 171-187.
- Holling, C. (2001), Understanding the complexity of economic, ecological, and social systems, Ecosystems, 4, 390-405.
- Huang, G. and J. Xia (2001), Barriers to sustainable water-quality management, J. Environ. Manage., 61, 1-23.
- Miller, G. (2001), The development of indicators for sustainable tourism: results of a Delphi survey of tourism researchers, Tourism management, 22, 351-362.
- Santangelo, G. and M. Abbiati (2001), Red coral: conservation and management of an over-exploited Mediterranean species, Aquatic conservation, 11, 253-259.
- Zaldivar, J., J. Nielsen, and L. Olsson (2001), Fuel ethanol production from lignocellulose: a challenge for metabolic engineering and process integration, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol., 56, 17-34.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.