DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Berke, P. and M. Conroy (2000), Are we planning for sustainable development? An evaluation of 30 comprehensive plans, Journal of the American Planning Association, 66, 21-33.
- Chertow, M. (2000), Industrial symbiosis: Literature and taxonomy, Annu. Rev. Energy Environ., 25, 313-337.
- Dincer, I. (2000), Renewable energy and sustainable development: a crucial review, Renewable sustainable energy reviews, 4, 157-175.
- Gibbs, D. (2000), Ecological modernisation, regional economic development and regional development agencies, Geoforum, 31, 9-19.
- Li, X. and A. Yeh (2000), Modelling sustainable urban development by the integration of constrained cellular automata and GIS, Int. J. Geogr. Inf. Sci., 14, 131-152.
- Sophocleous, M. (2000), From safe yield to sustainable development of water resources - the Kansas experience, Journal of hydrology, 235, 27-43.
- van Vuuren, D. and E. Smeets (2000), Ecological footprints of Benin, Bhutan, Costa Rica and the Netherlands, Ecol. Econ., 34, 115-130.
- Varma, V., I. Ferguson, and I. Wild (2000), Decision support system for the sustainable forest management, Forest ecology and management, 128, 49-55.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.