DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Bebbington, A. (1999), Capitals and capabilities: A framework for analyzing peasant viability, rural livelihoods and poverty, World Dev., 27, 2021-2044.
- Caddy, J. (1999), Fisheries management in the twenty-first century: will new paradigms apply?, Rev. Fish Biol. Fish., 9, 1-43.
- Callens, I. and D. Tyteca (1999), Towards indicators of sustainable development for firms - A productive efficiency perspective, Ecol. Econ., 28, 41-53.
- Chen, J. and X. Jun (1999), Facing the challenge: barriers to sustainable water resources development in China, Hydrological sciences journal, 44, 507-516.
- Coakley, S., H. Scherm, and S. Chakraborty (1999), Climate change and plant disease management, Annu. Rev. Phytopathol., 37, 399-426.
- Dincer, I. (1999), Environmental impacts of energy, Energy Policy, 27, 845-854.
- Gungor, A. and S. Gupta (1999), Issues in environmentally conscious manufacturing and product recovery: a survey, Computers industrial engineering, 36, 811-853.
- Lynd, L., C. Wyman, and T. Gerngross (1999), Biocommodity engineering, Biotechnol. Prog., 15, 777-793.
- Munasinghe, M. (1999), Is environmental degradation an inevitable consequence of economic growth: tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve, Ecol. Econ., 29, 89-109.
- Rahman, A. (1999), Micro-credit initiatives for equitable and sustainable development: Who pays?, World Dev., 27, 67-82.
- Smith, K., C. Corvalan, and T. Kjellstrom (1999), How much global ill health is attributable to environmental factors?, Epidemiology, 10, 573-584.
- van den Bergh, J. and H. Verbruggen (1999), Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint', Ecol. Econ., 29, 61-72.
- Vos, W. and H. Meekes (1999), Trends in European cultural landscape development: perspectives for a sustainable future, Landscape and urban planning, 46, 3-14.
- Welch, R. and R. Graham (1999), A new paradigm for world agriculture: meeting human needs - Productive, sustainable, nutritious, Field Crops Res., 60, 1-10.
- Zander, P. and H. Kachele (1999), Modelling multiple objectives of land use for sustainable development, Agricultural systems, 59, 311-325.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.