DOW/URV Chair of Sustainable Development - Research articles
- Bawa, K. and R. Seidler (1998), Natural forest management and conservation of biodiversity in tropical forests, Conserv. Biol., 12, 46-55.
- Bicknell, K., R. Ball, R. Cullen, and H. Bigsby (1998), New methodology for the ecological footprint with an application to the New Zealand economy, Ecol. Econ., 27, 149-160.
- Cohen, S., D. Demeritt, J. Robinson, and D. Rothman (1998), Climate change and sustainable development: towards dialogue, Global Environ. Change, 8, 341-371.
- Hall, D. and J. Scrase (1998), Will biomass be the environmentally friendly fuel of the future?, Biomass Bioenergy, 15, 357-367.
- Lackey, R. (1998), Seven pillars of ecosystem management, Landscape and urban planning, 40, 21-30.
- Obernberger, I. (1998), Decentralized biomass combustion: State of the art and future development, Biomass Bioenergy, 14, 33-56.
This articles can be freely consulted using the URV internet network.