Martí-Franquès Research grants Programme. Doctoral grants - 2018
List of necessary documents for selected candidate
Selected candidates must present the document in which they accept or renounce the grant within 15 consecutive days after the date on which announcement of the award is published.
Candidates who accept the grant must also present the following documentation:
- Original of DNI or NIE / passaport.
- Personal and bank account details.
- Social Security number, otherwise TA-1 form.
- Model 145 IRPF.
- Original of Academic Degree (Bachelor and Master).
- Document of admission to a PhD programme of the URV.
- Declaration of cession of rights.
- 1 photography for the URV card (you can send in by e-mail in "jpg" format to: email@example.com).
- Authorization Non-UE citizens
The selected candidates must apply within three months from the date on which the selection process is concluded, and must complete their registration onto a doctoral programe and present the corresponding documentation to the Human Resources Service during the first trimester of the grant.
In accepting the grant you also agree to its terms and conditions. It is important that you read these terms and conditions.
The documents must be presented to
Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Human Resources Service
C/Marcel·lí Domingo, 2-4-6. Building N5
(1) The University closes between 06 and 24 August 2018, wich means that this period is not taken into account when calculating the 15 day deadline.