- Call for 2020-21 (from 7th Oct.)
- Grants for language training 2019
- Call for 2019-20
- Call for 2018-19
- Grants for language training 2018
What is the MOU traineeship programme?
The MOU programme allows students to do a traineeship period in an higher education institution outside the EHEA.
- Receiving academic recognition: in the case of curricular traineeships, the corresponding ECTS credits will be recognised in your academic record. In the case of extracurricular traineeships, it will be reflected in the European Diploma Supplement (SET). Students who have recently graduated can also carry out traineeships.
- The duration of the mobility can be from 2 to 12 months.
- There is no need for a inter-institutional agreement between the URV and the host institution.
- Economic grants are received so as to help with the expenses of the mobility, and they are compatible with national grants.
- There is the possibility that students must search a suitable company on their own when there are no closed place offers. More information about traineeship offers.
- The mobility coordinator must approve both the company and the traineeship content, which must be related to you studies.