Other grants and financial support
- Teaching Staff
- Administrative Staff
Grants and Support for Mobility for Teaching Staff
DARMASISWA is a scholarship programme organised by the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA), directed to all candidates of the countries with relationships with Indonesia to carry out a language, art and culture stay of up to 12 months. The participants can choose one of the universities in different cities in Indonesia.
Deadline to apply: 18 February 2018.
We highlight the close relationship of the URV with the Indonesian Katolik Parahyangan University (UNPAR). It is recommended to apply for the cultural programme at this university and to communicate it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to facilitate the communication with the university of destination.
InterContinental Academic Exchange Programme (ICon)
The SGroup network offers one InterContinental Academic Exchange Programme (Icon) grant of €1000 to cover short stays (7 days to a month) of the Teaching Staf and Administrative Staff of the URV to brazilian universitties belonging to the FAUBAI (Brazilian Association for International Education) network.
- Information on the programme: http://sgroup.be/news/applications-open-sgroup-intercontinental-academic-exchange-programme
- Application forms: http://sgroup.be/news/icon-guidelines-2017-2018
- Fill out the form and send it forthe attention of Rebeca Tomàs (mobility(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat) as soon as possible. The call has no specified application deadline, the first accepted application will be proposed to SGroup and its selection will be communicated. There is a total of 5 grants for all the universities in the SGroup.
- You can complete financing to cover the cost of the stay through the I-Networks grant, financial aid programme managed by the URV (up to €1000 according to justified expenses).
Subventions for the mobility professors (and students) in university programmes for Masters and PhD in collaboration Hispano/French
This modality includes subventions to cover the expenses of the stays in France for professors (and students) which undergo a mobility to France, with the objective of participating in Masters programmes and PhD programmes which are given and developed in collaboration, and which have been selected by the Mixed Commission Hispano-French.
Number of grants:
Up to 6 Masters programmes and 4 PhD programmes will be selected.
- Masters Programmes: 2 stays for professors and 3 stays for students per academic year.
- Doctoral Programmes: 2 stays for professors and 2 stays for students per academic year.
- Up to 3 Masters programmes will be renewed for 2 academic years and another 3 programmes for an extra year.
- One doctoral programme will be renewed for one extra year.
Deadline for the presentation of projects: from 3 de July 2015 to 17 de July de 2015 (at 2 p.m.)
Deadline for the presentation of applications: for participating students and teachers: 10 working days as from the following day of the publication of the selected and renewed resolution of Masters and Doctoral projects