Support service researcher
The CRAI can provide you with:
- Help to select the most visible and widely disseminated publications in each area of knowledge.
- Advice and support on impact factors, indicators and classifications of scientific output, publications and authors, research groups and institutions.
- Courses on how to use:
- Electronic resources and other documentary resources.
- Bibliography managers.
- Web 2.0 tools for use in research.
- Advice for setting up automatic research updates (bibliographic alerts).
- Guidance on how to cite documents, normalize the names of research staff and places of work, and other issues.
- Guidance on royalties and intellectual property.
- Support in the use of the ORCID identifier.
The CRAI's Research Support Staff
Useful links at the URV