The Self-Access Language Centre provides:
- A wide range of different language-learning materials and resources (paper, CD, DVD, online, etc.).
- Computers with specific software and connections to foreign TV channels.
- Placement tests.
- Support to language learning and face-to-face or online monitoring.
- Resources to help prepare for the B1 English exam.
- Conversation groups of different levels.
- Workshops on learning to learn, pronunciation, grammar, etc.
- Language exchanges.
- The EAL staff will help you analyse your language-learning needs so that you can begin to work on those aspects that you want to improve with the most suitable material and resources.
- All you need to do is to fill in your application form, where you will note down your contact details, the language you wish to work on, your level, the aspects you want to improve and the monitoring you require.
To access the services
- Get in touch with the EAL staff at the following email address:
If you have any queries or require any further information, use the online service Pregunt@.