The CRAI's quality policy
Since 2013, the URV has a quality management system certified by ISO 9001: 2008 for the Learning and Resource Centres (CRAI).
In 2015, certificates were awarded to:
- Catalunya Campus CRAI,
- Sescelades Campus CRAI,
- Terres de l'Ebre Campus CRAI,
- Vila-seca Campus CRAI,
- Bellissens Campus CRAI,
- Medicine and Health Sciences CRAI (also includes the Library of the Teaching Unit of the Sant Joan University Hospital (Reus) and the Library of the Teaching Unit of the Joan XXIII University Hospital.
- And the management, administration and sections of support and coordination of the CRAI.
The certification covers the following areas:
Management of resources and the provision of services to support learning, research, teaching and the third mission:
- User service and information.
- Management of documentary resources.
- Design and teaching of courses.
- Support to research.
- Support to teaching and learning.
- Spaces and equipment.
The quality policy of the URV's CRAI can be accessed at the following link.