Access to and use of the resources by topics subscribed to by the URV
- Read carefully the Regulation governing access to and use of electronic information resources at the URV: Access the full text (catalan).
- Access to the URV's electronic information resources means that users accept the conditions of use.
- Bear in mind that you are not allowed to systematically or automatically download (search engines or robots):
- Whole volumes of electronic journals.
- Indiscriminate records of bibliographic databases that are not the result of a search.
- Whole electronic books.
- If you use an electronic resource in an inappropriate fashion, the whole university community may have access suspended temporarily or definitively.
- The consequences of misuse are the exclusive responsibility of the user.
Link to resources by topics