Add a property to the register
Conditions of the service
Before filling in the form to add a property to the database, read the following advice and warnings:
- The service is free and it aims to make it easier for members of the Rovira i Virgili University, mainly students, to find accommodation. The Accommodation Office only provides URV members with the accommodation and contact information provided on this form. The URV is not responsible for any agreements and/or contracts that the proprietors and our users may enter into.
- This service is exclusively for individuals, not companies or agencies. Professionals of the property market (property companies, estate agents, etc.) or other intermediaries who charge students a commission are not allowed to enter information.
- The information that you provide below will be added to an electronic file available at the Accommodation Office's website. You will only be able to access the on-line information contained in this file by means of the user's code and the password that the URV provides its members: students, teachers, and administration and service staff. The URV is not responsible for how this information is used or for the consequences of other people gaining access to personal codes or passwords.
- Only accommodation located in towns where the Rovira i Virgili University has faculties, schools or services (see form) will be accepted.
- In order to keep our database up to date and to prevent any unnecessary bother, we would be grateful if you could inform us of any change in the accommodation details: price, one or more rooms are no longer available, etc.
- The information provided will be kept on our database for 3 months, after which it will be removed unless the interested party requests that it be maintained by sending the form on this website (or by phone, e-mail, etc.)