University Community Fellow Advisor (BACU)
A BACU is a person who can give you direct information and advice, answering any questions you might have in order to facilitate your time at the university. The BACU constitutes the key provider of information for the university community and an excellent intermediary to ensure that suggestions, requests, enquiries, etc. reach us.
Take advantage of his or her services and ask for information about the job bank, the accommodation database, URV sports, mobility and many other topics, including:
- Financial aid available from the URV for student-run cultural activities.
- Courses organized in other private and public institutions.
- Grants offered by other private and public entities.
- Work-study grants with the URV.
- Competitions and awards offered by private and public entities in relation to a wide range of different topics.