Information regarding the debiting of registration payments
The Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) regulations require you to provide certain information in order to pay your registration fees by direct debit. Therefore, when you register online you should have the following information to hand:
- Name of account holder.
- IBAN of the bank account.
- Entering bank account details during registration.
- You must also provide a direct debit mandate signed by the account holder (the Secretary's Office can provide you with a blank one of these); this direct debit mandate must be signed by the account holder and presented to the Secretary's Office.
1. Account holder:
If you are the account holder, click on "I am the account holder" when you register online and your details will automatically be saved.
If you are not the account holder, you must provide the following information: the account holder's identity document (DNI/NIE/passport), identity document number, name and surname/s.
2. IBAN of the bank account:
The IBAN code for Spain consists of:
* ES (country code for Spain)
* A 2 digit control number
* The 20 digit account number
Example: ES11 + 20 digits of your account number.
You can find out your IBAN code by:
- Asking your bank.
- Accessing your bank account online.
- Checking the code on any bills that you may have debited from your account.
- Checking your bank statements.
3. Entering bank account details during registration:
You can find this information when you register online here.