INU Master's Summer School on Environmental Science
The INU is proud to announce its third INU Summer Master School for Environmental Science.
The top candidate will receive a scholarship covering travel costs BCN- Hiroshima - BCN, and accommodation during the time of the seminar, by Hiroshima University. (Tickets will be booked by Hiroshima University)
- An intensive educational program with lectures and workshops;
- Academic experts and guest speakers from around the world;
- Field trip to learn about various restoration techniques and activities in the region;
- Visit of Hiroshima Bay;
- Interactive workshops with students from across the globe;
- An integrated cultural program that introduces a unique side of Hiroshima, which includes a visit to the Peace Memorial Museum and special entry to attend the annual Hiroshima Peace Memorial Ceremony on 6 August.
HOW TO APPLY
Application should be made on the application form below with the attached documents:
- Letter of Motivation (including an explanation how the applicant intends to use the experience to support a study and career plan, and how the applicants intend to share the learning outcomes with fellow students)
- Proof of English
The application must be completed in English.
The application should be emailed to mobility.out(ELIMINAR)@urv.cat on the 6 May at the latest!!
Please scan your complete application and email it as one (1) attachment and write INU Seminar 2015 - Application in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 6 May 2014
Criteria for the selection of candidates are the following:
- Demonstrated high academic standards
- Letter of Motivation (including an explanation how the applicant intends to use the experience to support a study and career plan)
- Good knowledge in English
- Engagement in global issues
- Students who have done an academic exchange will be given priority
- Tel: 977 55 9754